- The panels comprise single 5mm horizontal wires and single 5mm vertical wires constructed in a 200mm x 50mm configuration
- 200mm x 50mm mesh
- 60mm x 60mm posts
- 6mm horizontal wires
- 5mm vertical wires
- Panel width: 2500mm
- Available in heights up to 3030mm which includes a 30mm spike protruding at the top of the panel
- Constructed in rectangular hollow section steel suited to the height of fence.
- Posts are 60mm x 40mm to 2430mm high.
- Post section can be increased if required to suit individual site conditions. Posts are set at 2520mm centres.
- Baseplates or dowells
- Plates for mounting on side of walls
- Baseplates holed for fixing to concrete or top of walls.
- Cranked or straight extensions for barbed or razor wire
- Cranked extensions to receive mesh panels
- Doglegged cranks at base to go above walls
- The mesh panels are fixed to the posts with a 40 x 30mm pressed channel strip to the entire height of the fence.
- The strip is fixed with anti-vandal pin hex security bolts bolted into threaded inserts.
- The bolts do not protrude on the back of the fence.
- The fixings are spaced at 400mm centres.
- Galvanised and polyester powder coated.
- Standard colours: RAL 6005 green, 9005 black, 5010 blue, 3000 red, 9010 white
- Other colours: All other RAL colours available.
An installation service is available for the North Hertfordshire area.