- The panels comprise single 5mm horizontal wires and single 5mm verticalwires constructed in a 200mm x 50mm configuration.
- 76.2mm x 12 . 7mm x 4mm.
- 60mm x 60mm posts.
- 6mm horizontal wires and the vertical wires are set at 2 x 39mm and 3 x 19mm centres in a
- Width 2515mm.
- Height: 1270mm to 6000mm.
- Wire: 4.00mm (+/- 0 .10mm) direct drawn steel wire manufactured to BS 1052 1970) with a minimum tensile strength of 550 N/mm2.
- Weight: Approximately 9kgs per square metre.
- Construction: Rectangular Hollow Section.
- Post centres: 2440mm approx. (panels overlapped on post).
- Post Caps: Plastic (welded steel available on request).
- Baseplates: Not supplied as standard.
- To 2400mm high: 60mm x 60mm.
- To 3600mm high: 80mm x 80mm.
- To 5200mm high: 100mm x 50mm.
- To 6000mm high: 120mm x 60mm.
- Baseplates or dowells.
- Plates for mounting on side of walls.
- Baseplates holed for fixing to concrete or top of walls.
- Cranked or straight extensions for barbed or razor wire.
- Cranked extensions to receive mesh panels.
- Doglegged cranks at base to go above walls.
- Full length clamp strip: 30mm x 5mm.
- Bolts: Anti-vandal pin hex M8 x 40mm.
- Fixings: Bolt through or threaded inserts set at 400mm max. (200mm available on request.)
- Hot dipped galvanised.
- Galvanised and polyester powder coated.
- Standard colours: RAL 6005 green, 9005 black, 5010 blue, 3000 red, 9010 white.
- Other colours: All other RAL colours available.
An installation service is available for the North Hertfordshire area.