For more information such as different heights of fencing or general price enquiries please email us with your post code and contact details and state all sizes + quantity you require and we will get back to you with your quotation price.
- Mesh size: 200mm x 50mm.
- Width: 2506mm.
- Height: 630mm to 2430mm and 3030mm in 200mm increments.
- Horizontal wires: Dual 8mm.
- Vertical Wires: Single 6mm.
- Spike to top edge: 30mm.
- Heights to 6000mm achievable as standard.
- “Double 6” with dual 6mm horizontal wires.
- “Double 8 Plus” vertical wires at 25mm centres.
- Construction: Rectangular Hollow Section.
- Post centres: 2520mm approx.
- Post Caps: Plastic (welded steel on request).
- Baseplates: Not supplied as standard.
- To 2400mm high: 60mm x 40mm.
- To 3800mm high: 80mm x 40mm.
- To 5000mm high: 100mm x 50mm.
- To 6000mm high: 120mm x 60mm.
- Baseplates or dowells.
- Plates for mounting on side of walls.
- Baseplates holed for fixing to concrete or top of walls.
- Cranked or straight extensions for barbed or razor wire.
- Cranked extensions to receive mesh panels.
- Doglegged cranks at base to go above walls.
- Hot dipped galvanised.
- Galvanised and polyester powder coated.
- Standard colours: RAL 6005 green, 9005 black, 5010 blue, 3000 red, 9010 white.
- Other colours: All other RAL colours available.
- Full length clamp strip: 40mm x 5mm.
- Mountings: Steel retaining brackets.
- Bolts: Anti-vandal pin hex M8 x 40mm.
- Fixings: Threaded inserts set at 400mm max. (200mm on request).
- Anti-vibration: EPDC rubber washers available on request.
An installation service is available for the North Hertfordshire area.