Choice of Finish
- Primed in Black – after fitting a finishing coat of paint is required.
- Electro-Galvanised & Powder Coated – provides added rust resistance.
- Solid Steel construction.
- Frame 25mm x 10mm.
- Infill bars 10mm diameter.
- Scrollwork 10mm x 3mm.
- The width measurement refers to the actual opening (between posts, walls or brickwork) not the gate width; we have already allowed for hinges, etc.
Fittings supplied with this gate
- A pack of screw-on/bolt-on fittings to fix to existing timber or brickwork.
- A universal latch for left/right hand opening, and fixed hinges.
A note on choosing posts
- Suitable posts for this gate are shown below under ‘Recommended Accessories’.
- If you wish to hang the gate on steel posts, please allow for the width of the posts. For example; a gate fitting a 120-inch opening with two 3-inch posts will fill a 126-inch gap.
- Due to the weight of the gate, care must be taken to ensure that the brickwork is strong enough to support the posts.
An installation service is available for the North Hertfordshire area.
Most gates, fences and railings are available ex-stock for 7-10 days UK mainland delivery.
If you would like this gate made to measure please contact us with your requirements, including the size and quantity you require, and we will get back to you with a price.