- Solid Steel construction.
- Frames 40mm x 10mm.
- Infill bars 166mm diameter.
- Primed black. After fitting a further coat of good quality gloss paint is required.
- The width measurement refers to the actual opening (between posts, walls or brickwork) not the railing width.
Fittings supplied with this railing
- A pack of screw-on/bolt-on fittings to fix to existing timber or brickwork.
An installation service is available for the North Hertfordshire area.
The Balmoral range is usually made to order, please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
If you would like this railing made to measure please contact us with your requirements, including the size and quantity you require, and we will get back to you with a price.
Optional improved finishes available:
- Electro-Galvanised & Powder Coated black for added rust resistance.
- Hot Dip Galvanised for the best form of rust resistance.
For square metal posts to suit these railings, or for improved finishes, please contact us to discuss your requirements.