- Solid Steel construction.
- Frame 40mm x 10mm.
- Infill bars 16mm diameter.
- Primed black. After fitting a further coat of good quality gloss paint is required.
- The width measurement refers to the actual opening (between posts, walls or brickwork) not the gate width; we have already allowed for hinges, etc.
- Closing bolt and latch on the right-hand side when viewed from the road.
Fittings supplied with this gate
- Adjustable hinges for levelling on installation.
A note on choosing posts
- Suitable posts for this gate are shown below under ‘Recommended Accessories’.
- If you wish to hang the gate on steel posts, please allow for the width of the posts. For example; a gate fitting a 120-inch opening with two 4-inch posts will fill a 128-inch gap.
- Due to the weight of the gate, care must be taken to ensure that the brickwork is strong enough to support the posts.
An installation service is available for the North Hertfordshire area.
The Balmoral range is usually made to order, please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
If you would like this gate made to measure please contact us with your requirements, including the size and quantity you require, and we will get back to you with a price.
Optional improved finishes available:
- Electro-Galvanised & Powder Coated black for added rust resistance.
- Hot Dip Galvanised for the best form of rust resistance.
For improved finishes, please contact us to discuss your requirements.